Hi Everyone,

I found some time to look at the votes from the "Plot or Not?" experiment
Adrian Price-Whelan and I ran during SciPy last summer. You can take a look
at my summary at
http://datarazzi.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/plot-or-not-voting-results/, or
explore for yourself at http://plotornot.chrisbeaumont.org .

Plot or Not was mostly a tongue-in-cheek idea, but there is nonetheless
some interesting information about style preferences in these data. I'm
happy to share the raw vote data if anyone is interested in digging further.

Cheers,
Chris Beaumont