I removed the rgb2lab_local branch now (I decided that this is not the way
to go and I have a local copy in my own remote of this). On a related note
should be consider removing tags for old release candidates? I know that
IPython does this and it does clean up the tags quite a bit since
approximately half the tags are for release candidates.

Jens