The only concerns on doing 1.5 -> 2.0 come from the huge amount of extra work
in uncherrypicking recherrypicking.  Given the amount of testing that both
master and color-overhaul have gone through by us devs and other interested
people, I feel it perhaps better to keep the release schedule as it was.

>From the perspective of working on MEP22/27 it would feel nice to do a 1.5 and
>then depreciate (or fully-remove) in 2.0, but personally I opt for safety over
>nicety (plus it gives us more time to get MEP22/27 completed and have time for
>more people to test it, find bugs, though I doubt we will have any O:)).

Best,
OceanWolf