Stefan van der Walt wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 09:48:58PM -0700, Brendan Barnwell wrote:
>> [I accidentally sent this message privately to the sender before. . . why
>> doesn't this list set the Reply-To header to the list?]
>
> I don't think mailing lists should change the reply-to:

        As per the instructions on that page, I am sending this reply by using
my
client's "reply to all" feature.  If you receive two copies of this email (one
from me and one from the list) then I suspect you will understand the
disadvantage of this mechanism.

--
--Brendan Barnwell
"Do not follow where the path may lead.  Go, instead, where there is no path,