hi all,
I installed matplotlib and it worked very well with TkAgg/Agg. But when use GtkAgg or Gtk, python just coredumped without any prompts.
For example, python a.py -dTkAgg, it worked. python a.py -dGtkAgg, "Segmentation fault (core dumped)".
My system is NetBSD AMD64-3.0. With python 2.4.3, gtk+-2.8.19, pygtk-2.8.6.

Is there someting wrong with my system? Thanks for your suggestion.

assiss
2006.8.18

抢 呀 ! 魔 兽 点 卡 1 折 啦
1. 今 秋 5 类 色 MM 的 靓 装 2.NIKE \ 阿 迪 \ Kappa \ 李 宁 全 场 99 元 !