Hi,

I am having trouble getting a variation of the tutorial plot_date() to work. I get the classic: RuntimeError: xdata and ydata must be the same length.

The tutorial on the matplotlib site shows how to plot dates using whole days. I am plotting using multiple days showing each minute of the day.

Before I run plot_date I setup to datetime vars and subtract them to get the timedelta so.. timedelta = enddate – startdate.

I then use drange(startdate, enddate, timedelta)

I pass this range into the plot_date function with my y axis data, which I have confirmed is numeric and the same number of entries as the number of datetimes I want to plot.

Clearly I am incorrectly telling plotlib the intervals of time I want to plot. What is the best way to plot out an interday chart that has ticks for each min?

Thanks