Hello Charlie!

Hmmm... Basically you are right. But maybe you are more familiar with
SWIG issues than I am.

Ok, I will do the job and go to swig and have a look:

http://swig.cvs.sourceforge.net/swig/SWIG/Lib/python/pyrun.swg?r1=1.143&r2=1.144

You will find this error corrected five months ago.

You are using version: 1.3.27 (as stated in the file's header), the last
official release is 1.3.12 (June 2006) and the latest cvs version 1.3.30
(in progress). I do not understand why this version is not in use...

Maybe you should try the latest SWIG version.

Yours, Achim