I successfully compiled numpy/scipy/mpl on my Intel mac (OS X 10.4.7
with gfortran) with the latest Universal MacPython 2.5.  Everything
went through without a hitch.  I've been waiting for this for a while
now (between desire for ctypes, and macpython 2.4 readline issues),
and I am very happy to have it up and running.

Thanks to everyone who makes this happen,

-Rob

----
Rob Hetland, Associate Professor
Dept. of Oceanography, Texas A&M University
http://pong.tamu.edu/~rob
phone: 979-458-0096, fax: 979-845-6331