Hanno Klemm wrote:
> Louis,
>
> my problem has been solved with your hint to contour and contourf.
>
> Thanks again,
> Hanno

Glad that helped although I wasn't sure.

Your post did make me realize that a 3D scatter plot with option to
connect points is a good idea.  In my quick glance at the examples, I
didn't see it, but I often have data that I want to plot as 3D points or
line segments, i.e. as parametric plots, e.g. x,y,z positions of an
object as a function of time.

I'll have to look over matplotlib to see if this is doable.  It would be
nice.

--
Cheers,

Lou Pecora