Hello all,

I am a new matplotlib user and am trying to plot simple polygons in 3D.  Such
as cubes and tetrahedra.

As a start I began exploring the axes3D example listed on the scipy page.

There are two errors that occur one is a missed tab on line 364 - 365 before
the if statement.  Removing this error then provides the following problem when
running the axes3d.py code. I followed the call through axes.py module and
cannot figure out why the class objects in the collections.py module are not
being read properly. The error is shown below.

Thanks,

Andrew

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\matplotlib\axes3d.py", line 15, in
<module>
    from axes import Axes
  File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\matplotlib\axes.py", line 18, in <module>
    from collections import RegularPolyCollection, PolyCollection,
LineCollection, QuadMesh, \
ImportError: cannot import name RegularPolyCollection
begin:vcard
n:Carr;D. Andrew
fn:David Andrew Carr
tel;work:703 993 3614