Hi,

> > I want to import binary files generated from C/FORTRAN into matplotlib for
> > plotting.
> > Can this be done using 'load'?
>
> If you are using SciPy, scipy.io has a few functions which may
> help. scipy.io.fromfile, for example.

Ah - just to be clear, for scipy 0.5.2, scipy.io.fromfile is in fact
numpy.fromfile - that was just a goofy import error on my part when
writing the matlab file loading routines.  For clarity, I think it is
best to pull this from the scipy.io namespace for the next release, so
please use numpy.fromfile for this.

Best,

Matthew