Hello,

I've been trying to use matplotlib from boa constructor (on windows,
running enthon-python2.4-1.0.0 and boa-constructor 0.4.4). For test
purpose I have a single button-event call this function:

def testPlot():
        plot([1,2,3])
        show()

Everything is fine for the first event -  button fires the function and
a plot-window is showing. Killing this window and have a second go at
the plot at first seems to work but the window can not be closed and
when I try to move said window the whole application crash.

So - why is this happening?

regards,
Sture
--