Hi list,

I am getting an "invalidrestore" from the printer when I print a figure created
with MPL.  The page prints fine but for each plot, I am getting an error page.
 I didn't have this problem until I started making a number of font related
changes.  Before I go through a bunch of painful regression steps to see what
causes this, does anybody has experience in this?

Don't know if it matters but I am using Word to print the .eps file by imported
it into a word doc file and then print from there.  I am using Word because I
don't have any other software that would allow me to print .eps file.

Regards,

--
John Henry