Hi evebrybody,

  I started a discussion one week ago about a problem of memory leak using the
following code:

  from Tkinter import *
  from matplotlib.backends.backend_tkagg import FigureCanvasTkAgg
  import pylab

  def display():
  mat = pylab.zeros((100,100))
  pylab.ioff()
  image = pylab.matshow(mat)
  pylab.ion()
  pylab.close()
  can = FigureCanvasTkAgg(image, master=frame)
  can.show()
  can.get_tk_widget().grid(row = 0,column = 0)

  root = Tk()
  frame = Frame(root)
  frame.grid(row = 0,column = 0)
  canvas = Canvas(frame, width = 240, height = 240, relief = "sunken", bg =
"white")
  canvas.grid()
  button = Button(root,text="DisplayMatrix",command = display)
  button.grid(row = 1,column = 0)

  up to now, I have not found any way to solve it and unfortunately the
proposed hints did not solve the problem (gc_collect(), clf(), cla()). Is there
something new about this ?

  thanks

  Eric

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.