Hi,

 I was trying to create a function to draw climate diagrams like this
one <http://www.zoolex.org/walter.html>.

 Basically is a two lines plot, monthly average temperature and
monthly accumulated rainfall, drawn with same X axis but diferrent Y
axes (rainfall is half scale of temperature, eg. at the same
horizontal line for Temp: 20ºC --> Rain: 40 mm). The example
"two_scales.py" works great with that porpouse.

 The problem is that behind the lines plot, a fill plot is needed in
order to shade the areas of water déficit and water excess. I followed
the example "fill_between_posneg.py" buy I couldn't found the wayto
use it in conjunction with twinx() on the same plot because the filled
areas must be drawn in different axes.

 Anyone could help?  I could post the code if needed.

 Thanks a lot.

                      Alfredo Sotelo

--
Alfredo Sotelo e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]