Hello,

I am trying to use py2app, and it is choking on pytz which is used by
matplotlib.
Reading the py2app docs, and a lot of posts, it seems that the problem I'm
having
isn't common.  Essentially, it is saying that there is no pytz.zoneinfo module.
 So I
checked, with the latest pytz installed, and there is no pytz.zoneinfo module!
There
is a directory under pytz called zoneinfo, but there is no __init__.py.  Is
there
something I am missing?  Have others managed to get py2app work with an app
that uses
matplotlib?

                thanks,

                        Brian Blais