Hi John,

I'm already using shadow=True - is it possible to increase the size of
the shadow?

I tried fig = figure(figsize=(6,6))
ax = fig.add_axes([0.05, 0.05, 0.9, 0.9], aspect='equal')

figsize seems to change the size of the whole figure - I want a large
chart, but less whitespace behind (tighter margins).

When I use fig.add_axes() I get a grid around my pie chart.

Also - how do I change the font used in the labels?  I want to use
something like Ariel.

Thanks for your help!!

Erik