Werner F. Bruhin wrote:
> John Hunter wrote:
>
>> matplotlib 0.90.1 is out and available for download from the sourceforge
>> site.
>>

> When trying to package my application with py2exe I get the following error:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "setup.py", line 141, in <module>
>     mpdir, mpfiles = matplotlib.get_py2exe_datafiles()
>   File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\matplotlib\__init__.py", line 369,
> in get_py2exe_datafiles
>     mplfiles.remove(os.sep.join([get_data_path(), 'Matplotlib.nib']))
> ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

To work around this I just put a try/except in:
    try:
        # Need to explicitly remove cocoa_agg files or py2exe complains
        mplfiles.remove(os.sep.join([get_data_path(), 'Matplotlib.nib']))
    except:
        pass

But I then get this error:
error: can't copy
'C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\mpl-data\fonts': doesn't exist
or not a regular file

I guess I will have to review how I am using the get_py2exe_datafiles stuff.

Werner