On 6/6/07, Nicolas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Unfortunately, I didn't use instantiated Polygon items myself, so for now I
> can't figure which part of my code produces indirectly such empty
> Polygons...
>
> May it be however possible to modify a little matplotlib code, so as to
> assure the compatibility with the previous existing versions of matplotlib ?
> Something like :

I don't have a problem with this, but it just makes it easier for
latent bugs in your code to remain hidden.  Should we raise in the
Polygon constructor is you pass in an empty list of vertices?  Of
course, you can always set xy directly, so this won't catch all the
errors unless we use properties or traits.

JDH