Hello,

I am quite new to matplotlib.
I'm drawing some points on a figure and have implemented a pick_event
callback, in order to show something near the point I click. Now the problem
is that when I show the text near the point, it hides a lot of other points,
so I would like the text to dissapear (for example after some seconds).

How could I do this ? (if it's possible)

Btw, since I use matplotlib, I completely abandoned gnuplot.
It's the best free plotting tool that I found.
Thank you.

Best regards,
--
Alexandru Ionut Munteanu