Eric Firing a écrit :

> I don't understand; it seems to me that all you need is
> _interpd.keys(), and since this is specific to AxesImage, it should be
> an attribute of that class, say AxesImage.interpolations.  You can't
> add interpolation methods, and they have no meaning outside AxesImage
> (or the code it calls).  The colormap dictionary is different: much
> more general and flexible, so it is where it belongs: outside any class.

Well..., can you look at this ?

http://fredantispam.free.fr/a.mpg

I hope you can see what I want.

I agree with you that interpolation functions have no meaning outside,
but I only want to get their names, to let the user choose, as he
can choose the colormap.

The interpolation functions list has to be created before the user has
loaded any data.

I hope I'm more clear.

Cheers,

--