Hi,

I am installing matplotlib on a RedHat x86_64 machine, running Python 2.3.4. I could not find any binary for it on sourceforge and thus I have to compile it. Has somebody tried this and are there some pitfalls?
Also, what does the setup utility peak do? Has anybody gotten it to work with 64bit under Python 2.3.4 (I'd like to avoid upgrading if possible).

Any pointers are appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Berit

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorised distribution or disclosure is prohibited. Disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute waiver of privilege.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your computer system and records.
HALDOR TOPSØE A/S (www.haldortopsoe.com)