Hi thanks for the answer. I am not sure to undersand completely the
question. I based my animation on the example anim.py using the ion()
function. Is that idle event ?

I will have a look at the wx version an see if I undersand your advice.

If ever you had code that you were willing to share I would be very
thankfull.

Already many thanks

Bruno