Mika, David P (GE, Research) wrote:

> How about this solution?  I'm a complete newbe, but this seems to do the
> trick.  I didn't see a CircleCollection so I used CirclePolygon to
> generate vertices for a circle; these I grab and toss into a
> PolyCollection.  Enjoy, Dave

Hi all!

Thank you very much indeed for the help, both solutions work like a charm.
However Dave's one gives rough cirlces, approximated by polygones, which is
not very accurate for my buisness. May I ask how to create a
circleCollection as Jouni "The Expert" proposed?
You can find below one of my plottings rendered by Jouni's first trick.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12793350/image.png