Hi there!
  I m trying to make a figure , adding a subplot in it, and then specify the X
axis with date. I don't have anything to plot at the moment, i just want to
generate a subplot with axes X and Y up and ready.

All tutorials i have read directly plot sth on the subplot directly, but i
don't want this in my software.

here is an extract from my code

        visitor.figure = pylab.figure(1)
        visitor.figure.clear()
        visitor.figure.set_dpi(self.context.getDPI())
        visitor.figure.set_edgecolor(self.context.getEdgeColor())
        visitor.figure.set_facecolor(self.context.getFaceColor())
        visitor.figure.set_figheight(self.context.getSizeHeight())
        visitor.figure.set_figwidth(self.context.getSizeWidth())
        visitor.subplot = visitor.figure.add_subplot(111)
        visitor.subplot.set_title(self.context.title)

Then the user add his xaxis with parameters like xmin, xmax, step, ...
But here i don't find how to setup this with pylab.

        xaxis = subplot.get_xaxis()

here i don't know how to proceed to set my array of values.
I have an array of date.

JeanMichel FRANCOIS
--
Cordialement,