On Nov 6, 2007 7:10 PM, Himanshu Grover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am new user of matplotlib, and am trying to attach different
> labels to different lines of a stem-plot. Can someone help me figure
> how to attach such labels and be able to see them in the plot ?

With the exception of legends, matplotlib doesn't have explicit
support for annotating a line, but it has good support for annotating
a point in your x,y dataspace.  So if you know the point you want
annotated, see the annotate command and examples

http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/examples/annotation_demo.py

JDH