Hi All,

I'm currently writing a pythonOgre version of a tsunami visualization
tool for Geoscience Australia.  While the 3D portion is coming along
nicely, I'm struggling a bit with formatting of time-series via
matplotlib.  Is there anyone on the list willing to undertake a few
hours of matplotlib consulting?  If so, please email me with your
availability and hourly rate.

The work would require:
- checking out our Windows XP code-base via SVN
- phone call with me to discuss issues
- a few hours work over the next week tweaking our
   code and committing via SVN

Cheers,
Darran

--