On Dec 3, 2007 7:34 PM, Barry Wark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> sorry instances of self.plotView.image
>
> On Dec 3, 2007 3:38 PM, Chris Fonnesbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I replaced the one instance of this that I found. I now get the following error:

In [7]: show()
ValueError                                Traceback (most recent call last)

/Users/chris/<ipython console> in <module>()

/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/matplotlib/backends/backend_cocoaagg.py
in show()
     44 def show():
     45     for manager in Gcf.get_all_fig_managers():
---> 46         manager.show()
     47
     48 def draw_if_interactive():

/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/matplotlib/backends/backend_cocoaagg.py
in show(self)
    203                 mplBundle,
    204                 False)
--> 205         NSApplication.sharedApplication().run()
    206
    207

ValueError: NSInvalidArgumentException - NSImageCell's object value
must be an NSImage.

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck
+ Fish & Wildlife Research Institute (FWC)