Hi,
I limit the value range of my imshow using vmin and vmax. As I like the
way the contour levels are usually coloured by contour, I would like to
just restrict them to the same range but have matplotlib use the
default spacing and colouring. In other words, I want to avoid setting
levels manually. Is that possible at all? There is obviously no vmin
and vmax in contour but can I do this is some other way? Or do I have
to set up my own array for the levels to achieve this?

Cheers,
Christian