Hi Jeff,

I just added it, but get the same error. Any other variables I need to set?

Thanks,

Dave

--
Dr. David Simpson

Affiliation: Norwegian Meteorological Inst.

Location: Dept.  Radio and Space Science (RSS), Chalmers University of
Technology, Hörsalsvg. 11, SE-412 96, Gothenburg,Sweden

Tel: +46 (0) 703 305 691 (work-mobile)
Tel: +46 (0) 31 772 1588
Fax: +46 (0) 31 772 1884
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]