Thanks for your help
I use the code below , but the plot wont be diplayed on my screen .

matplotlib.use('TkAgg')
import matplotlib.pylab as plt
fig = plt.figure()
ax = fig.add_subplot(111)
ax.plot(x, y, marker='o', linestyle='', markerfacecolor='green')
ax.set_title('Some random dots')
ax.set_xlabel('x')
ax.set_ylabel('y')
ax.grid(True)