On Feb 18, 2008 7:07 AM, sa6113 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How can I show my plot figure in the specific location or part of an
> application , I am using pylab.

What kind of application are you writing -- are you using a GUI
toolkit like Tkinter?  We need more details please.  It is not very
clear from your question what you want to do, or what the current
problem is.

If indeed you are writing a GUI applicaiton, you will need to follow
the examples/embedding_in_your_gui_toolkit*.py examples in the
matplotlib src distribution rather than pylab.

JDH