On Feb 18, 2008 1:11 PM, Stef Mientki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is setup.cfg, where can I find it and where can I get information
> about it ?

Let's keep this on matplotlib-users so we don't annoy the good folks
at the wxpython and distutils lists...

setup.cfg is a build/configure file that ships w/ matplotlib in recent
versions (0.91.x).  If it is not in your source distribution, let us
know which distro you are using, where you got it from, what you have
already, etc....  Among other things, it lets you conditionally turn
of/off builds of certain GUI backends and other optional features.

JDH