On Wednesday 27 February 2008 11:25:25 am Jochen Voss wrote:
> Hi Darren,
>
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 09:24:18AM -0500, Darren Dale wrote:
> > I don't see the problem here with either 0.91.2, the maintanance branch,
> > or the development branch. Maybe I dont know what I am looking for. Could
> > you please send me an eps and png example so I can compare my results
> > with yours?
>
> Thanks for having a look.  I append a slightly modified version of the
> script and output files "out.ps", "out.eps" and "out.png".  The files
> are created using the calls
>
>     ./broken.py ps
>     ./broken.py eps
>     ./broken.py png
>
> out.ps - new failure mode: too small picture (shows only the pixel data)
> out.eps - shifted as before
> out.png - this looks ok.

Thanks for the images, I see what you are saying.

However, when I run your broken.py script I dont see any problems. The ps and
eps look like the png output. This is with mpl-0.91.2, I have the distiller
turned off and usetex is false. Have you changed any rc settings that might
have effected your output?