Mark Bakker wrote:
Thanks to Fred, Chris, and JV for reproducing this bug.
We all get the same eps file, that doesn't show the greek symbols produced with mathtext. And we all do get correct results on the screen (using Tk) and in pdf and png files.
I loaded the *eps* file in Adobe Photoshop and the *chi* letter **was** displayed along the x-axis. -- jv
It seems not to work on windows, while it used to work on versions 0.90.1 and earlier.
Sorry for the bad news.
Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks, Mark