Dear sourceforge community,

I come from a Matlab environment so I am used to plotting matrices that
contain NaN elements. This is very useful because in some cases one doesn't
have data for the entire matrix. If one tries plotting the data, the NaN
elements won't be plotted.

Is there a similar element type or workaround I could use to get the same
effect?

In the following simple example:

a = [1,2,3,4,5]
b = [6,2,NaN,1,9]
mpylab.plot(a,b)

I would like to get two lines with a gap in between them at element [2].

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Regards,

Fernando