Hello,

I just upgraded a number of things on my Mac OS X (Tiger) machine, including to the latest version of wx and matplotlib. I found that there is a bug in the display of dynamic plots with subplots. If I change the subplot line in the examples/dynamic_demo_wx.py to:

        a = self.fig.add_subplot(221)

instead of

        a = self.fig.add_subplot(111)

the plot never shows. It works for 111, and for 121, but not 221. Not sure why! It works in interactive mode, in ipython, but not in dynamic plot.

Any ideas?

                thanks,

                        Brian Blais

--