Hi

I have recently upgraded to 0.91.2 (from 0.8<something>). Firstof all: thanks
to the developers for the improved documentation andexcellent software.

However, now my eps saving appears to be broken:

plot([1,2,3])
savefig('test.eps')

results in a massive whitespace borders in the saved eps figure. Fidgeting with
ps.papersize in the rc file only makes it worse or introduces clipping. (The
new ability to save to pdf works nicely though and produces the correct, tight,
bounding box.)

Is this behavior normal? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks
Izak