Hi all,

I'm successfully getting all the MPL data files into spy2exe with:

DATA_FILES = matplotlib.get_py2exe_datafiles()

The problem is that that dumps a LOT of stuff, and I don't need most of
it. I've already added to my script a few lines that delete the "images"
dir, but I'd like to trim down the fonts to just those I need.

I'm using the wxAgg back-end, with all default fonts -- does anyone know
which those are?

MPL version: 0.91.2 on Windows (duh!)

by the way, is there any way to dump that data into the exe itself,
rather than requiring it to be carried alongside?

This makes me really appreciate application bundles on the Mac!

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]