On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Jörgen Stenarson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with current svn (r5149) I get currupt png files when saving using
> pylab.savefig. I'm using the TkAgg backend with no changes to the default
> matplotlibrc. It looks like the problem occurs first with r5026. I have
> attached pngs generated using the same script for r5025, r5026, and r5149.

This appears to be the relevant changeset :

http://matplotlib.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/matplotlib/trunk/matplotlib/src/_backend_agg.cpp?r1=4929&r2=5026

 you have some time to poke through the changes, perhaps you can find
out what is wrong for your platform.  We are a bit short on win32
developers who have access to svn right now.

JDH