Hello matplotlib users,

I just recently started using the matplot library for generating simple
graphs instead of using R. The problem i'm experiencing are the following.

On my work station i had to enable x11 forwarding to be able to run a script
generating plots on a server . The problem now is that my own computer is a
mac and normally when i use the x11 app to connect to a server x forwarding
is suited to run all script that use a x11 window.

when i start a development server ( in Django ) from the my linux computer
it works but from apple it doesn't
In this case i get a error saying that i miss the DISPLAY variable.

I talked to our sys administrator because i was thinking how it would
respond when i put the version in production in this case it would be behind
apache instead of a development server that i manually start in Django. He
told me that that could be a problem because apache doesn't connects to any
x11 display.

Does anyone had some experience with using apache and matplot lib together,
if so could you share the experiences you had installing everything.

I'd like to know before i continue developing these features of the
application.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Richard Mendes