Hi
I'm trying to install the 0.91.2 maintenance from the SVN on a Ubuntu 8.04
system.
But I have an error about Tkinter during the checkin of dependancies :

OPTIONAL BACKEND DEPENDENCIES
                libpng: 1.2.15beta5
               Tkinter: no
                        * Tkinter present, but header files are not found.
                        * You may need to install development packages.

For all the other dependancies, there is no problem at all.

When I type  python setup.py build, I got this error at the end :

gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1plus': execvp: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce
type
gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1plus': execvp: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce
type
error: Command "gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2
-Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC -I/usr/include/freetype2
-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -I. -I/usr/include/python2.5 -c
CXX/cxx_extensions.cxx -o build/temp.linux-i686-2.5/CXX/cxx_extensions.o"
failed with exit status 1

I'm guessing that the building error is directly related to the fact that I
don't have the developpement package for tkinter.
The main problem is that I can't find this package through Synaptic my
package manager.
If you have any idea of where this problem comes from, please, I'm
listening.

Thanks for the help.
Johan Mazel