Hi Michael,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

>No.  As of 0.91 and later, you can mix normal text with math.  Just
>stick the math inside a pair of '$'.

I just realized that I have version 0.90 installed. Is it advisable to
upgrade to 0.93 or to 0.98 directly? Also, how do I uninstall the 0.90
version before installing the new one? My old version is located in
site-packages as an .egg directory.

As for the code to set the fonts, I use

rc('font',**{'family':'sans-serif', 'sans-serif':['Helvetica']})

Best regards, Berit

No.  As of 0.91 and later, you can mix normal text with math.  Just
stick the math inside a pair of '$'.
> -When I do that and set the default font to e.g. Helvetica, everything
> gets printed in Helvetica, except the numbers on the axes. How can I
> get them in Helvetica as well?
Can you include a snippet of code showing how you set those fonts?

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee.
Any unauthorised distribution or disclosure is prohibited. Disclosure to
anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute waiver of
privilege.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your computer system and
records.
HALDOR TOPSOE (www.topsoe.com)