I think APNG suppot woudl be very cool.
Would it be hard to write a simple Python script that creates an APNG file
from a set of PNG files? That would be really killer.

Just as important, I was wondering what programs support APNG. It works fine
in my Firefox 3, but I also need it in some presentation software
(Powerpoint, OpenOffice Impress). Anybody know how that is going?

Mark