Hi,

I thought this AttributeError when using legend was solved a long time ago
(see http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.matplotlib.general/10306) but
I still face it in matplotlib 0.91.3, released 4 weeks ago (and this does not
seem to have changed in recent version of collections.py).

Can someone tell me what is the actual situation?

Cheers.
--
    .~.   Yannick COPIN  (o:>*  Doctus cum libro
    /V\   Institut de physique nucleaire de Lyon (IN2P3 - France)