Hi everybody!

I am new to matplotlib and I have a question. I am running matplotlib from a
main program in python as a separate thread. When I first launch matplotlib it
works fine. On my second try when the main program is still running I try to
execute it again but the plotting window is shown only for a sec and then it
disappears. The last command is show(). This show() command should block the
thread from dying and should unblock, leave the thread to die, when I close the
matplotlib plotting window. Somehow this doesn't happen. Any clues on how I can
fix this? Maybe I should be using something else then show() method?

Manny thanks!

Cheers, Dragan.