Unfortunately there isn't.  This is *theoretically* possible with the
STIX fonts, but that hasn't been implemented.  However, with the
Computer Modern fonts, many of the glyphs simply aren't present (upright
Greek, for example) to make this happen.

That said, I'm not sure this is necessarily a good idea.  Math has a set
of commonly accepted conventions about when to use italic vs. upright
that may only confuse the reader when not followed.  Can you provide a
use case?

Cheers,
Mike