On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 1:12 PM, John Hunter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We are in the final stages of preparing a new matplotlib release, and
> a lot of work has gone into it.  If you would like to test the release
> and see if it is working for you, that would be a big help
>
>  http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/tmp/matplotlib-0.98.3rc2.tar.gz
>
> Unfortunately, we do not have binary builds available at this time.

Charlie was kind enough to build a windows installer for the release
candidate for testing, which is available here

  http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/tmp/matplotlib-0.98.3rc2.win32-py2.5.exe

We aren't going to wait around for too long, so if you are able to
test, please do so sooner rather than later.  In the absence of
serious problems, we'll be pushing out a release in the next day or
two.

JDH