Hi,

Sorry for the long delay - I have been on vacation.  I don't use the
imcrop function, but it looks fairly easy to implement using ginput.  I
am heading off for vacation again for another two weeks and I want to
get in some of the changes I proposed a long while ago before working on
this, so it might be a while, but if no one can take it on first, I can
give a look next month.

Cheers,
David

--