On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:29:07 -0500
 "John Hunter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Nils Wagner
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I am wondering if I can use scatter in connection with legend (attached test for details). I am using the latest svn version.

Your example works for me -- we recently added support for autolegending of scatters using a proxy rectangle of the same color as the first symbol in the scatter. This could be improved upon by using a proxy patch with the same shape as your first polygon in the collection, but there are some scaling issues that have to be worked
out.

Is it the fact that you get a Rectangle vs a Circle that you are posting about? Or are you not getting anything at all for your
scatter in the legend?

JDH

Please find attached the output (test.png).
The order of the legend entries is wrong. Am I missing
something ?

Nils